Microsoft Office Excel Level One
You will leave this one-day session with the basic skills necessary to create, edit, format and and manipulate spreadsheets data. No previous experience of Excel is necessary, but attendees should have a basic understanding of PCs, including familiarity with keyboard and mouse. Course Objectives
- Create a basic worksheet by using Microsoft Excel 2010
- Perform calculations in an Excel worksheet
- Modify an Excel worksheet
- Modify the appearance of data within a worksheet
- Manage Excel workbooks
- Print the content of an Excel worksheet
- Getting Started: Using Selection Techniques: Entering Data: Saving and Closing Workbooks : Modifying Workbooks : Moving and Copying Cell Contents : The AutoFill Feature : Inserting and Deleting Rows & Columns
- Formulas and Functions: Creating Formulas: Working with Functions: Displaying Underlying Formula
- Printing and Formatting: Printing Workbooks: Spreadsheet Formatting: Freeze Panes: Smart Tags and Action Buttons
First-rate Microsoft training, at typically less than 60% of the market cost. Civicos Training and Communications has teamed up with Indicia Training to help deliver our Applications training. Glasgow-based Indicia Training is one of the leaders in training Scottish business. All their Applications instructors are Microsoft Certified Trainers, and the company has been passed through the Microsoft Quality Assessment Programme. Our partnership with Indicia means that you get:
- Industry-leading training at typically less than 60% of the cost being paid by High-Street companies
- Access to a FREE email and telephone helpline for a full year after your training
Do I have to book using Eventbrite?
No. You can simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, organisation, billing address and a note of any access issues. We will issue an invoice in advance of your attendance.
What refreshments are served at the training?
Two free rounds of tea, coffee and biscuits are served on arrival and at mid-morning. There is also a sandwich and soup lunch served as part of the ticket cost.
Is there disabled access?
The venue is fully accessible. Please let us know in advance of any access requirements.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Please refer to this Get Into Govan website page: http://www.getintogovan.com/visit/
What can/can't I bring to the event?
No need to bring equipment or laptop unless we specifically ask in the training descriptor. Pen and paper may be handy for notes.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
If you want to transfer to another training course, please contact us with five or more days’ notice at email@example.com
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
What is the refund policy?
Civicos Training requires five working days' notice of cancellation. We will always attempt to place you on a later version of the same course, or transfer your booking to another course at no extra cost. However, if you cancel with less than the required notice, we do resrve the right to charge for the full cost of the course