Actions and Detail Panel
Microsoft Excel Level Three
Tue 17 January 2017, 09:30 – 16:30 GMT
Microsoft Office Excel Level Three
This course is for those people who really want to find out how Excel can help them perform better! Gain the skills to create macros, collaborate with others, audit and analyse worksheet data, incorporate multiple data sources, and import and export data. Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Enhance productivity and efficiency by streamlining the workflow.
- Collaborate with other workbook users
- Protect and Secure worksheets
- Analyse data using various techniques
- Work with Pivot Tables
- Import and export data
- Integrate Excel data with the web
- Effectively use macros
- Further Functions and Formulas: Naming a Range: Working with Dates: Excel Functions: Conditional Functions
- Other Features: Conditional Formatting: Data Validation
- Manipulating Data within Lists: Advanced Data Filtering: Advanced Data Sorting Techniques: Data Analysis with Subtotals: Pivot Tables
- Protecting Information: Protecting Worksheets: Protecting Workbooks: File Protection
- Macros: Understanding Macros: Creating Macros: Working with Macros
To ensure a successful day, we recommend that you read through the descriptor for our Excel Level Two course and decide whether you can already comfortably handle most of the content in that course. If in doubt, contact us at email@example.com
First-rate Microsoft training, at typically less than 60% of the market cost. Civicos Training and Communications has teamed up with Indicia Training to help deliver our Applications training. Glasgow-based Indicia Training is one of the leaders in training Scottish business. All their Applications instructors are Microsoft Certified Trainers, and the company has been passed through the Microsoft Quality Assessment Programme. Our partnership with Indicia means that you get:
- Industry-leading training at typically less than 60% of the cost being paid by High-Street companies
- Access to a FREE email and telephone helpline for a full year after your training
Do I have to book using Eventbrite?
No. You can simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, organisation, billing address and a note of any access issues. We will issue an invoice in advance of your attendance.
What refreshments are served at the training?
Two free rounds of tea, coffee and biscuits are served on arrival and at mid-morning. There is also a sandwich and soup lunch served as part of the ticket cost.
Is there disabled access?
The venue is fully accessible. Please let us know in advance of any access requirements.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Please refer to this Get Into Govan website page: http://www.getintogovan.com/visit/
What can/can't I bring to the event?
No need to bring equipment or laptop unless we specifically ask in the training descriptor. Pen and paper may be handy for notes.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
If you want to transfer to another training course, please contact us with five or more days’ notice at email@example.com
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
What is the refund policy?
Civicos Training requires five working days' notice of cancellation. We will always attempt to place you on a later version of the same course, or transfer your booking to another course at no extra cost. However, if you cancel with less than the required notice, we do resrve the right to charge for the full cost of the course