This course is designed to cover the key features and aspects of the Microsoft Project and Office 365 PPM Solution for Company Executives and IT Management staff who need to understand what is involved in adoption and deployment of the Office 365 PPM solution. This course will provide the necessary knowledge to make a decision regarding how to adopt and rollout the solution, as well as understanding the benefits and potential ROI of the solution. We will also be covering the migration process considerations, whether that is from Project Server, Microsoft Project standalone, Excel, or any other product. We'll also cover off the reasons why Microsoft is the #1 solution selected by leading organisations.
Attendance on the Introductory Project Professional course (or equivalent knowledge) is a desirable pre-requisite, but not essential.
Who Should Attend
Anone who will be responsible for understanding the compelling reasons for adoption and deployment of the Office 365 PPM solution. Aimed at Company Executives and IT Management staff who need to understand the core features of Microsoft Project and the Office 365 PPM Solution (which includes Project Online) within a specific business or organisation. This course is also useful for those who are in the process of reviewing the Office 365 PPM solution as part of an evaluation process internally and or considering migration from an alternative product or solution (including Project Server) ,
The content of this course is as follows and delegates will, on completion of the course, be able to:-
• Understand Project Online Concepts and features.
• Understand the different areas of the PWA Home page and menu links.
• Understand how to save Microsoft Project plans to Project Online and the difference between Draft and Published plans.
• Understand how users can view, edit, and update projects & tasks.
• Understand collaborative features of the solution.
• Understand how to view projects in the Project Center & resources in the Resource Center.
• Understand how to view resource and assignment data related to one or more projects.
• Understand Check In/Check Out of Project plans, resources and objects.
• Understand key concepts of reporting for management information and business intelligence.
• Understand the relationship between Project Online and Project Sites for collaboration.
• Understand the integration possibilities with other LOB systems including 3rd party integration tools.
• Understand the Portfolio Strategy features.
• Understand the collaboration options and processes.
• Understand how current business processes might be mapped to the solution.
• Understand how workflows can speed up productivity and efficiency.
• Understand how Microsoft Project Professional connects to Microsoft Project Online.
• Understand the possibiities for LOB integration.
• Understand how reporting can be automated.
• Understand the power of using Power BI for reporting.
• Understand the concepts behind reporting in Excel from Project Online data.
• Understand Backup and recovery options.
• Understand why grouping is so important for reporting across multiple projects and programmes.
• Understand how to approach programme, master project and sub project reporting in Project Online.
• Understand the concepts of good project plan design, esp for consistent milestone reporting.
• Understand the concepts of key stage gates and use of templates.
• Understand the high level Portfolio capabilities (note : please ask about our more in-depth course covering, Microsoft Project Online).
• Portfolio Management, administration and reporting.
• Understand the importance of multiple Project Online instances (Test, Staging, Production)
• Further resources and support options.
Save This Event
When & Where
Technology Associates is one of the leading IT solutions companies specialising in Microsoft Project, Project Server, Project Online and the Microsoft Project and Portfolio Management Solution (otherwise known as the Microsoft Office 365 PPM Solution). Since 1990, Technology Associates have provided advice, deployment, consultancy, development and training services on these solutions to more than 900 organisations including some of the world's leading companies.
Technology Associates have deployed hundreds of Project Server and Project Online solutions and deployed more than 2,000 Microsoft Project based solutions. Now focusing on the Microsoft cloud based options available to customers, our portfolio covers Office 365 PPM, SharePoint Online, Project Online, Azure (for dedicated or hybrid scenarios), as well as of course Office 365 itself and all associated products. In addition, we provide low cost custom development, including web apps and integration scenarios.
The company holds several Microsoft Gold Competencies in Project & Portfolio Management, Midmarket, Application Integration and Application Development, along with several other silver competencies and has been a Microsoft Partner since 1992. With such a strong technical tour-de-force we have built a solid reputation for delivering high quality services and solutions, and providing exceptional value for money. Headquartered in the United Kingdom, with overseas offices in New York, San Francisco, and India, and a strategic partner network covering AsiaPac, Middle East and ROW, we work internationally in delivering IT solutions to our customer base in over 39 countries, although our primary customer base remains in the United Kingdom.
Find out more at www.techassoc.com
Follow us on Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/TechAssoc
Follow us on Facebook :-
E-mail : email@example.com
Tel : +44 (0) 1789 292150