Microsoft Office Excel Level Two
This course is for those who have some existing knowledge of Excel functions, and who wish to update or refresh their skills. Learn to organise table data, present data as charts and enhance the look and appeal of workbooks by adding graphical objects. Upon successful completion of this course, students will have the necessary skills to:
- Organise worksheet and table data using various techniques
- Create and modify charts
- Insert and modify graphic objects in a worksheet
- Customise and enhance workbooks and the Microsoft Office Excel environment
- Review of Formulas and Functions: Further Formulas and Functions: Working with Dates and Percentages: Functions and the Formula Palette: Absolute Cell Addressing: Displaying Underlying Formula
- Printing and Formatting: Printing Techniques: Custom Formatting: Hiding Columns and Outlining
- Worksheets and Workbooks: Working with Multiple Worksheets: Working with Multiple Workbooks: Creating a Workspace
- Working with Lists: Filtering Data: Sorting Data: Analysing Data using Subtotals
- Creating Charts: Modifying Charts: Printing Charts: Further Customisation
- Other Features: Sharing Workbooks: Worksheet Auditing: Adding Comments to Cells
Unsure if you are ready for Excel Level Two? Please read through the descriptor for our Excel Level One course. If you are comfortable that you could already handle most or all of the subjects in that course, then you are ready for Level Two!
Do I have to book using Eventbrite?
No. You can simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, organisation, billing address and a note of any access issues. We will issue an invoice in advance of your attendance.
What refreshments are served at the training?
Two free rounds of tea, coffee and biscuits are served on arrival and at mid-morning. There is also a sandwich and soup lunch served as part of the ticket cost.
Is there disabled access?
The venue is fully accessible. Please let us know in advance of any access requirements.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Please refer to this Get Into Govan website page: http://www.getintogovan.com/visit/
What can/can't I bring to the event?
No need to bring equipment or laptop unless we specifically ask in the training descriptor. Pen and paper may be handy for notes.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
If you want to transfer to another training course, please contact us with five or more days’ notice at email@example.com
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
What is the refund policy?
Civicos Training requires five working days' notice of cancellation. We will always attempt to place you on a later version of the same course, or transfer your booking to another course at no extra cost. However, if you cancel with less than the required notice, we do resrve the right to charge for the full cost of the course