Actions and Detail Panel
Milton Keynes Energy Club - 25th August 2016
Thu 25 August 2016, 09:00 – 12:00 BST
- Registration and networking
- Welcome & introductions
- Roundtable update on energy reduction initiatives
- Legislation EDR Update & ESOS compliance
All meetings operate under 'Chatham House Rules'. Participants are free to use the information, but neither the identity nor the affiliation of the speakers, nor that of any other participant may be revealed.
The club is a free to join self help network of practitioners accountable for energy reduction and sustainability in their own workplaces. Its aims are simple: to share experiences, gain knowledge, debate legislation and support one another in achieving energy reduction and sustainability goals.
For more information on Energy Clubs in other regions click here
Important: Energy Clubs are not sales meetings.
All clubs are FREE to attend and members can join any of the clubs, subject to being:
- High energy users (over £500,000 per annum)
- OR part of the Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC), Climate Change Agreement (CCA) or equivalent schemes.
- OR part of Energy Saving Opportunity Scheme (ESOS)