This workshop will cover the following topics:-
- Brexit - Where does this leave us?
- Electronic ID Verification
- Reviewing AML policies and procedures
- Update on "People with Significant Control"
- Cyber crime prevention measures
*Terms and Conditions: Having booked on a course, any request to cancel must be made in writing. If such requests are received more than 14 days prior to the date of the course, the course fee will be refunded in full subject to a £30 (plus VAT) administration fee. Unfortunately course fees are not refundable for cancellations received within 14 days of the date of the course although you do have the right to substitute any delegate. We reserve the right to vary or cancel the course and we do not accept any responsibility for any losses or expenses save for reimbursement of the course fee in the event of cancellation. Once completed the booking form constitutes a legally binding contract. All delegates and their firms will be jointly and severally liable for the payment of all fees due. Confirmation of registration and venue together with a VAT receipt will be sent following receipt of the booking.
When & Where
Riliance Training provides comprehensive interactive and cost effective e-learning training for businesses working in regulated sectors.
Our online training platform puts you firmly in the driving seat so that you can manage and organise all of your training needs from one friendly training platform.
- Interactive and engaging e-learning courses
- In-house bespoke training sessions
- Access to an effective learning management platform
- Access to leading experts in Anti-Money Laundering and the Bribery Act
- Onsite compliance health checks and risk assessments
- Implementation of internal compliance systems and procedures
- CPD learning hours logged within the training platform
Contact Riliance Training for further information, by calling 01829 731200 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org