Does life seem a blur? Lacking energy? Juggling work, family and friends? Frequently under the weather? Difficult to wind down?
If you can answer yes to any of these, our De-Stress workshop on Weds 12th October, 7.00 - 9.00pm is designed for you.
You'll find out more about the nature of stress and discover techniques for managing it. (Good news - did you know chocolate is a great stress reliever?) An informal and interactive session that will cover:
- How does stress affect our health and skin?
- Take our stress test to find out where you are on the scale!
- Natural remedies for stress, including delicious recipes to try - taste our 'Get up & Go' smoothie, home-made chocolates and watch a Cocoa body scrub making demo.
- Get tips on how to fit mindfulness and calm into a busy life.
- Discover and try out key aromatherapy oils that are great for stress.
- Get diet tips that can make a real difference when you're stressed.
As always, places are limited, so book now to avoid disappointment. Tickets for the evening cost £15, with 10% off any products purchased on the night.