Actions and Detail Panel
Mind Calm Meditation Workshop
Sat 20 May 2017, 10:00 – 15:00 BST
Mind Calm Meditation is a modern-day meditation technique which helps you to change your relationship with your thoughts and emotions. It quietens the busy mind allowing you the peace you need to relax and stay healthy.
We think nothing of going to the gym when we gain a little weight but when we gain 'mental weight' we often ignore it which often leads to stress, anxiety, insomnia, fatigue and depression to name a few.
By learning to incorporate meditation into your daily life it gives you that supercharge of energy you need to tackle busy modern life head on!
In this half day workshop i will teach the philosophy of Mind Calm along with the practical meditation exercises, giving you the tools to manage your mental wellbeing more effectively, gym for the mind!
This workshop is for you if…….
· You are new to meditation and want to learn the techniques to practise at home
· You want to learn tools to combat stress, anxiety, insomnia, depression
· You want to learn tools to prevent illness and boost energy levels
· You want to learn to quieten the mind and feel calmer
· You are experiencing the symptoms of trauma or PTSD