We believe mind mapping is the missing link, and must-have tool for modern professionals trying to deal with information overload and ever-increasing demands on time and productivity!
This workshop will show you how mind mapping can support and enable business professionals in the management of tasks, time, and teams, helping you to get things done and maximise your productivity.
Our workshops are energetic, interactive, and firmly grounded in the realities of modern business, ensuring your time is spent gaining practical insights and learning that can be applied easily and immediately. The workshop is based upon our own extensive business experience, and learning/research from our community of over 80,000 mind map users from around the globe!
What you'll learn
During your half-day with us, you will learn the following:
- A simple four stage process to enable effective management of time and tasks
- How to create a powerful dashboard mind map to manage your daily working
- The basic principles of effective mind mapping
- The key features and benefits of mind mapping software
- Free 'PLUS' membership at Biggerplate.com
- All workshop materials and equipment
- Refreshments throughout the afternoon
- You do not need to bring anything with you for this workshop
- Our workshops have a maximum of 8 participants, ensuring personal and focused attention throughout
- We're happy to discuss mind mapping software, and provide an overview, but there is no software 'sales pitch' and we will simply provide you with a number of possible software options to explore further if you wish to do so
How to get here
The Biggerplate Development Centre is our new home in the Oxfordshire countryside where our technical team is located, and where we run our training events and client workshops. The office is located in the village of Tackley, which is easily accessible by both road and rail.
- We have parking on site for our workshop attendees if you are driving.
- Tackley has a train station that links directly to Oxford, Birmingham and London.
If you would like to bring this workshop to your organisation, please contact Training@Biggerplate.com to learn more.
"The workshop illuminated several ways for me to work smarter, not harder. I have implemented these ideas and have found personal productivity has increased and tasks are done quicker, which has allowed me to improve my service levels to others in the organisation"
Fleet Business Development Manager: Listers Group
"I thought the workshop was delivered with an excellent balance of informality and structure. Exercises were thought provoking and helped to set the context well. I left with the urge to convert our cumbersome Excel business strategy document into a map"
Consultant at Elevate UK
"I found the workshop useful as it shows a realistic and effective way to organise, plan and keep track of your everyday activities as well as keep it presentable."
Project Manager at Interserve
"I would definitely recommend this workshop. I have no previous experience with Mind mapping, so found the workshop very useful. Very productive. Great environment. Great guys."
Local Business Development Manager: Listers Audi
When & Where
Biggerplate.com is the global home of mind mapping content, learning, and community. We host a range of meetings, workshops, and events around the world for people who want to get the maximum benefit from using mind mapping, and the resources available at Biggerplate!
Our annual "Biggerplate Unplugged" conference is the only conference in the world dedicated to mind mapping, and aims to provides an opportunity for our global user community to meet and discuss developments and innovation within the mind mapping world!
Our "Biggerplate Brunch Club" meetings are small informal networking and knowledge sharing meetings for our members to discuss mind mapping adoption and opportunities within their local region.
Our mind map training workshops provide opportunities for people to learn how to use mind mapping in a range of different daily situations to improve their effectiveness.