Mind mapping is a fantastic process for modern professionals trying to deal with information overload and ever-increasing demands on time and productivity!
This full-day workshop will show you how mind mapping can support and enable business professionals in the management of tasks, time, and teams, helping you to get things done and maximise your productivity.
Our workshops are energetic, interactive, and firmly grounded in the realities of modern business, ensuring your time is spent gaining practical insights and learning that can be applied easily and immediately. The workshop is based upon our own extensive business experience, and learning/research from our community of over 90,000 mind map users from around the world!
What you'll learn
During your day with us, we will cover the following:
- How to conduct an effective evaluation of your current business situation using mind maps
- A simple four stage process to enable effective ongoing management of time and tasks
- How to create a powerful dashboard mind map to manage your daily working
- The basic principles of effective mind mapping
- The important universal features and benefits of mind mapping software
- Free upgraded membership at Biggerplate.com giving you unlimited downloads from our mind map library
- Free access to our e-learning courses, to continue your learning and develop your skills
- All workshop materials and equipment
- Tea/coffee/refreshments throughout the day - LUNCH NOT INCLUDED
- You do not need to bring anything with you for this workshop, but if you already use mind mapping software or apps, please feel free to bring this with you if you'd like to use this.
- We're happy to discuss mind mapping software, and provide an overview, but there is no software 'sales pitch' and we will simply provide you with a number of possible software options to explore further if you wish to do so
"The workshop illuminated several ways for me to work smarter, not harder. I have implemented these ideas and have found personal productivity has increased and tasks are done quicker, which has allowed me to improve my service levels to others in the organisation"
Fleet Business Development Manager: Listers Group
"I thought the workshop was delivered with an excellent balance of informality and structure. Exercises were thought provoking and helped to set the context well. I left with the urge to convert our cumbersome Excel business strategy document into a map"
Consultant at Elevate UK
"I found the workshop useful as it shows a realistic and effective way to organise, plan and keep track of your everyday activities as well as keep it presentable."
Project Manager at Interserve
"I would definitely recommend this workshop. I have no previous experience with Mind mapping, so found the workshop very useful. Very productive. Great environment. Great guys."
Local Business Development Manager: Listers Audi