Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organiser, or organise your very own event.
A brand new training workshop from the mind mapping experts at Biggerplate; specifically designed for startup businesses and entrepreneurs!
Join the Biggerplate team to learn how mind maps can assist entrepreneurs in the pursuit of business growth, innovation, differentiation, and sustainability.
Who's it for?
- Anyone thinking about starting their own business
- Small startups looking to get noticed and gain a foothold
- Growing businesses that want to improve collaboration within teams
- Business owners looking to drive innovation and customer engagement
What will I learn?
- Key principles of visual thinking, and the importance of visual working
- How to create effective mind maps using software, tablets, or good old pen and paper
- How to use mind maps to enable and drive innovation
- How to create team engagement and alignment using mind maps
- How mind maps can be used to plan projects and keep them on track
Anything else to know?
- We don't make or sell mind map software, so there's no software sales pitch with our training.
- Participants will be provided with a comprehensive set of mind map templates and examples designed to assist entrepreneurs in tackling common challenges faced by new and growing businesses.
- Maximum group size for these workshops is just 12 people, ensuring a more focused, and collaborative workshop that enables each participant can receive focused help and attention throughout the afternoon.
- We're mind mappers and entrepreneurs - we know both worlds pretty well...!
- There will be biscuits. So many biscuits...
When & Where
Biggerplate.com is the world's leading source of mind mapping content and community; boasting a free online library containing thousands of digital mind map templates and examples, as well as a user community of over 70,000 members from all over the world.