Learn why mind mapping is an essential tool for startups and small businesses, and how you can start using this process immediately to improve clarity, planning, innovation, and collaboration in your organisation! We believe that mind mapping is the missing tool to improve working and learning on a daily basis!
Our training workshops are energetic, interactive, and firmly grounded in the realities of modern business, ensuring your time is spent gaining practical insights and learning that can be applied easily and immediately. The structure and content of the workshop is based upon our own extensive business experience, and learning/research from our community of over 100,000 mind map users from around the globe!
What you'll learn
During your time with us, you will learn:
- How to use mind maps for startup business planning, and strategic thinking
- How to drive innovation processes and projects using mind maps
- How to improve team collaboration and alignment using mapping
- The principles of effective mind mapping
- The key features and benefits of mind mapping software
- You do not need to bring anything with you for this workshop
- Biggerplate does not make or sell mind mapping software. While we're happy to discuss mind mapping software, and provide an overview of the options available, there is no software 'sales pitch'.
We recently hosted the same workshop in Amsterdam, which was fully attended. Read some of their testimonials below:
"I believe this workshop on Mind Mapping would definitely be helpful to any Entrepreneur who wants to filter out all the distractions and take control of their personal and organizational daily, short-term and long-term goals." Andrew Amedu, Veritas Vision Social Ventures.
"A well paced one day workshop that included what I wanted/needed, being very enjoyable and very useful." Daryl Rees, Salupont Consulting Ltd.
"Great introduction to mind mapping! Would definitely recommend to those wishing to introduce mind mapping to their way of working. Trainers are excellent and have a great rapport with the delegates." Natasha Motee, RICS.