Actions and Detail Panel
Mind Mapping for Startups and SMEs
Tue 8 November 2016, 14:30 – 17:00 CET
Learn why mind mapping is an essential tool for startups and small businesses, and how you can start using this process immediately to improve clarity, planning, innovation, and collaboration in your organisation!
Our training workshops are energetic, interactive, and firmly grounded in the realities of modern business, ensuring your time is spent gaining practical insights and learning that can be applied easily and immediately. The structure and content of the workshop is based upon our own extensive business experience, and learning/research from our community of over 100,000 mind map users from around the globe!
What you'll learn
During your time with us, you will learn:
- How to use mind maps for startup business planning, and strategic thinking
- How to drive innovation processes and projects using mind maps
- How to improve team collaboration and alignment using mapping
- The principles of effective mind mapping
- The key features and benefits of mind mapping software
- You do not need to bring anything with you for this workshop
- Biggerplate does not make or sell mind mapping software. While we're happy to discuss mind mapping software, and provide an overview of the options available, there is no software 'sales pitch'.