Minder in Mind briefings covers the following information:
- An overview of the steps involved in becoming a childminder
- How to register with our childminder hub
- Details of our childminder pre-registration training
- On-going support and training available to you once you are registered
- The difference between registering with a childminder network and Ofsted
- Funding available to offer parents free childcare
- Funding to achieve a qualification in Early Years
Free Minder in Mind
Please note Minder in Mind is free if you decide to book our Become a Childminder training. We deduct the Minder in Mind fee from your training fee at point of payment.
Notice period for cancellation is 10 days for a full refund. Cancellations outside of this period is classed as short notice and is non-refundable. A place on the next briefing is at the discretion of @Home Childcare.