Does your young child suffer from anxiety stopping them living a carefree life?
Does your child use their vivid imagination to overthink things and create worries that don't exist?
Do they fear what may happen when you are not around and find it increasingly difficult to settle at night?
Following my work with children over the last couple of years, I have created a program of 6 Workshops specifically designed for young 6-10 year old children who suffer from worry, anxiety, sleep issues, low self esteem and lack of confidence.
Mindful Monkeys was created as a direct result of seeing an increased need for an alternative way to support both children and parents. This program is a new solution to the very real issues affecting our little ones who are becoming increasingly overwhelmed with what our modern day life is putting in front of them. The NHS is unable to cope with the demand with CAMHS unable to provide any immediate solutions at your time of need. Indeed, some families are reluctant to go down that route and are looking for a new way to help support their own children.
The issues you face are very real. They affect day-to-day life and disrupt the whole family. And ultimately you are looking for some way for your children to know how amazing they are and for you to feel empowered to help them in your own home. But you are not sure exactly how?
The aim of this programme of six workshops is to support both the parents and the children at the same time. The children AND one parent are invited to attend all of the 6 sessions together so they can experience the transformation at the same time but also learn how to create strategies that will work at home.
The children will learn how to:
- understand how their brain works and how to tame their inner chimp
- let go of things that are worrying them
- how to move through uncomfortable feelings so they don't feel overwhelmed
- how to respond to worry & anxiety when they appear
- how to relax through 'quiet time'
Parents will learn:
- strategies for using at home when worries & anxieties appear
- how to feel more in control in your own home
- language to use when your child may appear to be struggling with their emotions
- how to manage your own self during the madness
- how to relax through mindfulness
- that you are doing a brilliant job already!!!!
I may be a Family Support Coach but I'm also a single mum to my own sensitive child and using my skills as a coach, hypnotherapist and NLP practitioner I create a very safe, relaxed, open and caring environment for changes to take place but also for us to have fun! In these workshops I use the same techniques that prove so transformational during my 1to1 sessions with my young clients (and their parents) and will involve storytelling, NLP for children, imaginative play and mindfulness. It will be so much fun, the children love it and it won't feel like hard work at all!
These sessions are also an opportunity to approach the issues you and your little one are experiencing in a different way. It allows a different kind of discussion between child and parent about the behaviours that affect the whole family. It provides a very safe place to have emotional discussions and spend quality time with your child in a nurturing environment.
When you sign up you commit to coming along to all 6 weekly 75 minute sessions. The dates of which are:
Thursday 27th October @6:45 pm until 8:00pm
Thursday 3rd November @6:45 pm until 8:00pm
Thursday 10th November @6:45 pm until 8:00pm
Thursday 17th November @6:45 pm until 8:00pm
Thursday 24th November @6:45 pm until 8:00pm
Thursday 1st December @6:45 pm until 8:00pm
The cost of this indepth program of workshops is £345.00 paid in full at time of booking, with an early bird option of £295 (saving you £50) if booked before the end of September. The whole programme includes:
- a 40 minute phone call with me to explore the many aspects of your child & the challenges they may be facing
- all 6 x 75 minute workshops for you and your child
- Weekly videos for the parents laying out the focus for that week, further empowering parents in the home environment, with weekly worksheets further reinforcing any of the concepts you wish to adopt.
- email, facebook and txt contact with me for the whole period of the Programme should the need arise.
- Membership to a closed Facebook group just for the parents of Mindful Monkeys providing a safe environment in which to share stories and offer encouragement and support to each other. I will be actively involved in this community. Your membership to this community will continue long after Mindful Monkeys is complete!
All of which equates to in excess of 9 hours of coaching time alone plus so much more support for the whole 6 Week Programme.
Numbers are strictly limited for this in depth and unique program so to secure your place please sign up as soon as possible.
Selection interviews are an essential part of the sign up process so if you want to discuss Mindful Monkeys with me direct, please use this link to find a suitable time to hop on a call to chat the whole programme through. https://positivevibescalendar.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?appointmentType=1114829
You can also drop me an email to Lesley@positivevibes.org.uk or alternatively txt me on my mobile 07988885178 should you have any questions. Alternatively, pop over to my website at www.positivevibes.org.uk were you can see some testimonials from other parents who have gone through the Programme already.