Actions and Detail Panel
Mindfulness 8 week Course, Edinburgh with Dr Avinash Bansode
Sun, 2 Apr 2017, 11:00 – Sun, 21 May 2017, 13:30 BST
This Eight Week Course helps you to systematically develop the skills of being present with your experience. It aims to assist you in dealing with what can be stressful and challenging, helps you to take better care of yourself and get the most out of your life. The aim is to learn new ways to handle challenging physical sensations, feelings, moods or social interactions.
Mindfullybeing Mindfulness Course consists of
- 8 weekly sessions of two and a half hours,
- Saturday All Day Session (11am to 4pm),
- Mindful communication,
- Regular mindfulness practice and
- Manual and guided Meditations for Home practice.
Course Dates Apr. - May 2017:
- Session I on 2nd April, (Start Date)
- Session II on 9th April,
- Session III on 16th April,
- Session IV on 23rd April,
- Session V on 30th April, (attending day retreat after this week)
- Session VI on 7th May,
- Session VII on 14th May and
- Session VIII on 21st May (End Date)
Timings: 11am to 1.30pm
Teacher: Dr Avinash Bansode
Full Cost: £250 (£50 deposit to confirm your place) Note: There is 25% discount for our previous participants who have engaged in same eight week course earlier.
Day Retreats in Edinburgh are offered on the fourth Saturday of each month from 11am to 4pm and we suggest that you attend the retreat after week 5 or week 6 of the course.
Dr Avinash Bansode