Actions and Detail Panel
Mindfulness 8 week Course, Edinburgh with Dr Avinash Bansode
Sun, 4 Jun 2017, 11:00 – Sun, 23 Jul 2017, 13:30 BST
This Eight Week Course helps you to systematically develop the skills of being present with your experience. It aims to assist you in dealing with what can be stressful and challenging, helps you to take better care of yourself and get the most out of your life. The aim is to learn new ways to handle challenging physical sensations, feelings, moods or social interactions.
Mindfullybeing Mindfulness Course consists of
- 8 weekly sessions of two and a half hours,
- Saturday All Day Session (11am to 4pm),
- Mindful communication,
- Regular mindfulness practice and
- Manual and guided Meditations for Home practice.
Course Dates June - July 2017:
- Session I on 4th June, (Start Date)
- Session II on 11th June,
- Session III on 18th June,
- Session IV on 25th June,
- Session V on 2nd July, (attending day retreat after this week)
- Session VI on 9th July,
- Session VII on 16th July and
- Session VIII on 23rd July (End Date)
Timings: 11am to 1.30pm
Teacher: Dr Avinash Bansode
Full Cost: £250 (£50 deposit to confirm your place) Note: There is 25% discount for our previous participants who have engaged in same eight week course earlier.
Day Retreats in Edinburgh are offered on the fourth Saturday of each month from 11am to 4pm and we suggest that you attend the retreat after week 5 or week 6 of the course.
Dr Avinash Bansode