Actions and Detail Panel
Mindfulness 8 week Course with Derek Goodman and Ann Richards
Tue, 2 May 2017, 18:30 – Tue, 20 Jun 2017, 21:00 BST
This Eight Week Course helps you to systematically develop the skills of being present with your experience. It aims to assist you in dealing with what can be stressful and challenging, helps you to take better care of yourself and get the most out of your life. The aim is to learn new ways to handle challenging physical sensations, feelings, moods or social interactions.
Mindfullybeing Mindfulness Course consists of
- 8 weekly sessions of two and a half hours,
- Saturday All Day Session (11am to 4pm),
- Mindful communication,
- Regular mindfulness practice and
- Manual and guided Meditations for Home practice.
Course Dates May-June 2017:
- Session I on 2nd May, (Start Date)
- Session II on 9th May,
- Session III on16th May,
- Session IV on 23rd May,
- Session V on 30th May, (attending day retreat after this week)
- Session VI on 6th June,
- Session VII on 13th June and
- Session VIII on 20th June (End Date)
Timings: 6:30pm to 9pm
Venue: Day Care Room, Eric Liddell Centre,15 Morningside Road, EH10 4DP
Full Cost: £250 (£50 deposit to confirm your place) Note: There is 20% discount for our previous participants who have engaged in same eight week course earlier.
Day Retreats in Edinburgh are offered on the fourth Saturday of each month from 11am to 4pm and we suggest that you attend the retreat after week 5 or week 6 of the course.
Mindful Movement Teacher