Actions and Detail Panel
Mindfulness 8 week course with Dr. Avinash Bansode
Mon, 15 May 2017, 19:00 – Mon, 3 Jul 2017, 21:30 BST
This Eight Week Course helps you to systematically develop the skills of being present with your experience. It aims to assist you in dealing with what can be stressful and challenging, helps you to take better care of yourself and get the most out of your life. The aim is to learn new ways to handle challenging physical sensations, feelings, moods or social interactions.
Mindfullybeing Mindfulness Course consists of
- 8 weekly sessions of two and a half hours,
- Saturday All Day Session (11am to 4pm),
- Mindful communication,
- Regular mindfulness practice and
- Manual and guided Meditations for Home practice.
Course Dates May 2017 - July 2017:
- Session I on 15th May, (Start Date)
- Session II on 22nd May,
- Session III on 29th May,
- Session IV on 5th June,
- Session V on 12th June, (attending day retreat after this week)
- Session VI on 19th June,
- Session VII on 26th June and
- Session VIII on 3rd July (End Date)
Timings: 7pm to 9.30pm
Teacher: Dr Avinash Bansode
Full Cost: £250 (£50 deposit to confirm your place) Note: There is 25% discount for our previous participants who have engaged in same eight week course earlier.
Day Retreats in Edinburgh are offered on the fourth Saturday of each month from 11am to 4pm and we suggest that you attend the retreat after week 5 or week 6 of the course.
Dr Avinash Bansode