Actions and Detail Panel
Mindfulness Course - 6 weeks (includes FREE book & Audio CD)
Wed 3 May 2017, 11:00 – 12:00 BST
Wednesday 3rd May / Wednesday 10th May / Wednesday 17th May / Wednesday 24th May / Wednesday 31st May / Wednesday 7th June.
11am - 12pm
60.00 (plus booking fee) with a free Mindfulness Book and Audio CD worth 14.99
Mindfulness brings awareness to what is happening in your body and mind, and your environment, as it is happening, in the present moment. Observing, witnessing and living life's ups and downs, without judgement.
‘Surrender to what is. Let go of what was. Have faith in what will be.’ Sonia Ricotti
During your six week course, you will learn to live in the present moment and breathe through your experiences. Learning to respond rather than react to life’s circumstances.
The course will introduce and explore a number of different practices, skills and tools, which you can use in your everyday life, to find ease, calm and clarity; helping you to stay balanced and grounded through life’s highlights and challenges, enhancing your overall wellbeing.
The course will include:
- Breath work – energising and restorative
- Body scan meditation
- Meditation practices led by your senses – taste, touch, smell, sight and sound
- Mindful movement – gentle restorative movement suitable for all
- Guided visualisations
- Mantras and affirmations
- Loving kindness meditation
- FREE MINDFULNESS Book & guided CD Meditation to refer to and keep you mindful once the course has finished (worth 14.99)
‘Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.’ Buddha