Actions and Detail Panel
Mindfulness for Everyday Living - Paisley (Tuesday Afternoons)
Tue, 13 Sep 2016, 14:00 – Tue, 8 Nov 2016, 16:00 BST
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
This is the classic eight week Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) course. We offer it with an emphasis on developing skills that will help us face the everyday challenges of managing busy lives, pressure at work, family life, transitions, relationships and illness. The course runs for eight Tuesday afternoons, but please note there is no class on Tuesday 18 October. The course ends on Tuesday 15 November.
What our students say:
'The course has given me a different perspective on my day-to-day life. It has opened my eyes to thinking about things differently - being more accepting of who I am and more forgiving of myself! I found the class really lovely. It was a very special class and I will miss it! But we must move on! Thank you very much.'
'I have lived with extreme anxiety and depression and struggled to contain the physical symptoms that both have produced. I cannot remember the last time I did not have chest pain, back pain or acid reflux. Since starting this programme all have gone to the point I am considering future reduction of medication. It has been such a positive event for me and the control that it has given me in other aspects of my life often takes me by surprise.'
'The course has helped me considerably because I now do a daily practice. I have lost weight, I feel much happier, more focused, have more energy and drink less alcohol. Huge health benefits for me!' (MBSR)
Please read the following notes:
1. Student safety is our top priority. While a mindfulness course has proven benefits for health and wellbeing, in some circumstances it is not advisable. Once you have booked your ticket, we will email you an application form. If we are in any doubt that the course is suitable for you, we will make an immediate full refund.
2. It is a condition of booking that you accept our cancellation policy:
- We know that you may book a course and then find that you are unable to attend. Please let us know as soon as possible if you need to cancel.
- If you cancel up to four weeks before the course starts, we will issue a full refund, minus a £1 administration fee. If you cancel less than three weeks before a course starts, we will issue a 50% refund.
- Occasionally, we may have to cancel a course due to insufficient numbers. In this case we will issue a full refund.
3. If you are on a low income, please contact us for a reduced rate.
Is there an age limit ?
You must be 18 years or over
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
There is free parking at the rear of the building, but you must leave your car registartion at reception.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Call 01505 351001 or email email@example.com
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?