Actions and Detail Panel
Mindfulness in the Workplace
Fri 2 December 2016, 09:30 – 16:30 GMT
The one day course is an introduction to the concepts of mindfulness and how these can aid wellbeing at work. It will benefit all staff in all organisations.
The aims of the course
- Develop a greater awareness of body, feelings and mind as a way of support in a busy and demanding workplace
- Be introduced to meditative practice as a way of increasing awareness and resilience.
Objectives of the course
Participants will experience:
- A day of reflection and inner exploration
- An awareness of the different levels of experiencing, including the body, feelings and mind
- How to explore these different levels as a form of barometer to monitor wellbeing
- Meditation as a form of support and a means to restore and rejuvenate ourselves
- How to reflect on and consider ways of introducing mediation practice into everyday life.