Actions and Detail Panel
Mindfulness in the Workplace
Wed 14 March 2018, 09:30 – 16:30 GMT
The one day course is a practical introduction to the concepts of mindfulness and how these can aid wellbeing at work. It will benefit all staff in all organisations.
The aims of the course
- Develop a greater awareness of body, feelings and mind as a way of support in a busy and demanding workplace
- Be introduced to meditative practice as a way of increasing awareness and resilience.
Objectives of the course
Participants will experience:
- A day of reflection and inner exploration
- An awareness of the different levels of experiencing, including the body, feelings and mind
- How to explore these different levels as a form of barometer to monitor wellbeing
- Meditation as a form of support and a means to restore and rejuvenate ourselves
- How to reflect on and consider ways of introducing mediation practice into everyday life.
The course is delivered by Theo . Theo has been using mindfulness and developing how it is used in organisations for over 10 years. Theo is a counsellor & supervisor of counsellors who has set up and consulted to the development of many trauma related services in Scotland.
Terms and conditions
This course is at the Arthur Conan Doyle Centre, which is a bright venue with a cafe in the building, We will provide teas, coffee throughout the day. It is not fully accessible for wheelchair users, please contact us if you need us to relocate.
Training booking on Eventbrite are best paid by credit or debit card using Visa, Mastercard or American express. In exceptional circumstances, credit facilities may be available. Please contact the organiser to discuss your request at email@example.com or 0131 225 8508.
If you need to cancel your booking and give more than two weeks’ notice, we will refund your payment in full. If you cancel with less than two weeks’ notice, we will refund 50% of your fee.