Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
We encourage you to attend this taster session prior to your mindfulness training. You attend the taster in person where you can meet your teacher/s and other potential participants. The session is mostly informative, orientating you towards what the training offers and entails. This is usually done in a group setting. Each session lasts for around two hours and you can then assess and decide if this is the right course for you. Here's a outline on what we offer on the Taster.
- Welcome and registration
- Brief Introduction
- Short meditation
- What is mindfulness?
- Science and Psychology behind Mindfulness,
- How does it work?
- Research and Benefits,
Half way Comfort/Tea-Break
- Course Structure/Component and Delivery
- What’s involved? ( practices, attendance, materials, payment, etc.)
- Home Practice
- Confidentiality/ Missed sessions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Please be aware that not all venues have designated parking so check your venue and route before your first class. There is some on street parking available for disabled users (single yellow line) but it is limited. There are parking spaces on Woodlands Road.
- What can/can't I bring to the event?
Please wear comfortable clothing for the sessions which includes mindfulness meditation and movements. We do provide yoga mats and blankets, however if you prefer you can bring your own gear. We also provide tea, biscuits and coffee.
- Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please contact email@example.com for any questions/comments you have. Our administrator will pass on any messages to our relevant teachers.
- Is my registration/ticket transferable?
Yes! All our tickets are transferable but not refundable. You can attend similar event that we offer though Mindfullybeing however we appreciate that you let us know if you are planning to transfer your ticket/s.
- Can I update my registration information?
Yes! You can always update your information through your eventbrite registration.
- Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Not necessary. We will have your names and registrations. So just let us know your name when you enter the door as someone will be there to welcome you.
- What is the refund policy?
We don't refund your course fees/payments however we do TRANSFER your ticket/payment to similar event that we offer. Transfer is only available and limited to be used within 12 months e.g. Tickets/payments brought in 2017 will only be transferred to events in 2017.
- The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
That is okay however we appreciate that you let us know who exactly is attending the event.