This Mindfulness Taster Session is open to everyone and anyone interested in developing mindfulness at workplace. The Session is geared towards all clinical and non-clinical NHS staff members interested in applying principles of Mindfulness and Compassion to create a healthy and resilient work and home environment. For all the participants intending to train in our mindfulness and kindness courses, we have found it essential;
1. to explore what mindfulness is,
2. how it works and the benefits of mindfulness training,
3. to raise awareness about mindfulness based interventions (MBI's),
4. to orientate potential participants as to what the course offers,
5. for participants to assess their expectations of the course and its suitability at this point in their lives.
You can attend the mindfulness taster, where you can meet your teacher and other potential participants face to face and this is done in a group during the session. Each session lasts for just over two hours and those interested can register for the mindfulness course for NHS Staff. Please note that the eight-week mindfulness course, which usually follows the week after taster is popular and the places are booked well in advance.
Date and Time
Astley Ainslie Hospital
SCHOOL (Brian Pentland Education Unit)
133 Grange Loan