Actions and Detail Panel
Tue, 21 Mar 2017, 09:00 – Thu, 23 Mar 2017, 17:00 GMT
Who is this course for? nurses and paramedics wishing to develop skills in history taking, physical assessment and management of minor ailments presenting to primary care settings such as general practice, urgent care and community settings.
- Respiratory disorders including COPD/Asthma and Spirometry. Interpretation of spirometry.
- Otitis Externa and Media, Tonsillitis, Sinusitis, ENT disorders
- Neurological symptoms including headaches and back pain
- Gynaecological symptoms, overview sexual health and contraception
- Abdominal and genitourinary symptoms including UTI's
- Eye conditions and assessment. Cardiac assessment.
- Skin disorders including rashes and treatment options
Sessions include assessment of systems and an overview of current pharmacological and non pharmacological treatment options.