Online payment of MIPAA membership subscriptions.
Subscription period: annual from 1 January - 31 December | Applications via Membership - Join MIPAA link.
Full membership fee: £105.00 applies to individuals & each of the first 3 members for corporate payment
Corporate discount: £100.00 per member for organisations with 4 or more members
Students undertaking a placement in a motor industry PR role may apply for two years' FREE associate membership - via the Membership - join MIPAA link.
Members who are no longer working in either public relations/communications or within the motor industry may apply for associate membership at £60 per year. Members wishing to transfer from full to associate membership, should contact General Secretary, Heather Yaxley.
- A new 'inclusive' full membership fee was introduced for 2016 - see below and further details on MIPAA website
- Outstanding subscriptions are due at the rates applicable prior to 2016 as stipulated. If paying for multiple years, indicate the number of member years - for example, one member for two years enter quantity of two.
- As a learned society approved by HMRC, MIPAA membership is not subject to VAT.
- Invoice, cheque and BACs payment is subject to the agreement of the MIPAA Executive committee. Email email@example.com for further details.
- MIPAA complies with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard.
- Payment by credit card incurs handling fee charged by Eventbrite.
- Membership runs annually from 1 January - applications accepted at any point during the year - use Join MIPAA link.
- Cancellation of membership must be made in writing to the General Secretary by 31 December for the subsequent year.
- Membership of MIPAA Ltd runs continuously, with non-transferrable, non-refundable annual subscription due at the start of each year (1 January).
- From 2016, full membership includes the opportunity to book places on any MIPAA Business Academy (MBA) educational and professional development courses (including th PR Masterclass and Annual Conference) without additional payment.
Places are subject to availability. They may only be booked by members who are registered as such with MIPAA and whose annual subscription payments are fully up to date.
Student members are eligible to book places at MIPAA Business Academy events without charge (subject to availability of places).
Confirmed Associate members are able to attend MIPAA Business Academy events at a 50% discount over the non-member price.
Non-members, or those who are not registered or up to date in their subscription payment will be able to book places (subject to availability) at £100 per person (inclusive of VAT and booking fee).
- Note: Social activities and other events or services that incur a cost are payable in full by all members (full and associates).