We want to bring positive change to people with motor neurone disease (MND) and their carers in Wales.
But we know we’re stronger when we work together to raise awareness, campaign, fundraise and much more. If we all do a little, we can change a lot.
Could you help? To find out more, come along to an informal get-together and:
• Join us for a cuppa and a chat
• Hear how we campaign and raise awareness of MND
• Find out how you can get involved
• Explore other ways you can help
• Take action on the night: ask your local council to champion the MND Charter!
We look forward to seeing you there!