Mobile Device Management
Mobile Device Management (MDM) allows any organisation to successfully manage mobile devices, including restrictions, app deployment and monitoring of devices in accordance with the schools Acceptable User Policy.
•Section 1 -General overview of MDM in the educational setting
•Section 2 -Console setup and pre-deployment requirements
•Section 3 -App Management and Apple Deployment programmes
•Section 4 -Reporting, Monitoring and advance feature set.
Who should Attend:
- If your school has been setup with a Meraki MDM console. If not, we can facilitate this prior to the course and
- You will have completed the iPad for ICT Technicians course in preparation for this course.
You will be able to remotely manage and support the iPads in your organisations roll-out.
You will be required to bring with you:
- An iPad - this should have no data or apps installed and fully charged
- A macbook or windows device fully charged
- Your Meraki MDM log-in details (we can provide this)
- Registration - 9:30am
- Course times - 10:00am - 3:30pm.