Actions and Detail Panel
Mobile Marketing Clinic - Website, Mobile Apps or Both?
Wed 10 May 2017, 17:00 – 19:00 BST
Eazi-Apps and Business Woman Club join forces to help small business owners learn how mobile friendly websites and mobile apps can help your business.
Introduction to the Workshop
It's official - since 2015 we in the UK have reached a mobile tipping point. More than 60% of adults now use smartphones and tablets to search for local product and services. At least 75% of these local mobile searches result in offline purchases and out of these, at least 50% will purchase within a day. In short, there is a real and urgent need to buy when a smartphone user searches for local products and services. Imagine the marketing potential of that if you are a small business owner! Our mobile marketing clinic aims to help you, the business owner, harness the potential of mobile and reach out more effectively to your potential customers i.e. the mobile savvy consumer.
1. Mobile Friendly Websites
Led by: Candyce Costa: Business Woman Club
- Small Business, Big ideas - Strategic Marketing: create a strategy for your business
- Why being mobile friendly matters to your business
- Tips on building and maintaining your own website using Weebly or WordPress
2. Mobile Apps for Business
Led by: Joyce Ong, Mobile Marketing Specialist
- Differences between websites and apps – 3 things apps can do that websites can't
- How will a mobile app help my business?
- Free marketing assessment and a demo app - is your business app-ready?
Join us at City Business Library to learn more.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
What's the refund policy?
Contact us at least 2 days before to cancel.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No, just show us your confirmation on your mobile (Eventbrite has an app to help you with that).