A great opportunity to attend a introductory workshop for the design optimisation software modeFRONTIER, held at The Venture Centre, University of Warwick Science Park . The workshop is free of charge with lunch also provided on the day.
What are the benefits of modeFRONTIER?
- Greatly reduced design cycle time
- Significant cost reductions
- Extremely effective design decision making tool
- Optimum design reached automatically under user guidance
- User friendly and intuitive
Who should attend?
modeFRONTIER is a very diverse tool and can be used in a wide range of applications from engineering design to business simulation model optimisation. You should attend if:
- You wish to understand the benefits to your organisation
- You've attended a webinar and would like to take a "test-drive"
- You're keen to develop your skill set
- You would like an evaluation licence and a kick-start training
09:45 Registration and refreshments
10:00 An Introduction to EnginSoft
10:15 Introduction to modeFRONTIER Workflow
10:30 Hands-on: first workflow, first modeFRONTIER runs
13:00 Post-processing and tutorial example
15:15 Wrap-up, close and follow-up actions
"We consider modeFRONTIER to be a best-in-class tool which helps us design trains with best-in-class aerodynamic performance"
"Fuel consumption of upto 3% were achieved"
"modeFRONTIER has contributed to our understanding of the robotic cell design optimisation problems"
When & Where
EnginSoft is an international consulting firm operating in the field of Simulation Based Engineering Science (SBES). EnginSoft's team of complex simulation specialists possess extensive expertise in Process Simulation and Design Optimisation. We deliver complete solutions to our customers in various industries, including software, consulting services, training and research.