A great opportunity to attend a introductory workshop for modeFRONTIER; the integrated platform for multi-objective and multi-disciplinary design optimisation, held at The Venture Centre, University of Warwick Science Park . The workshop is free of charge with lunch also provided on the day.
What are the benefits of modeFRONTIER?
- Greatly reduced design cycle time
- Significant cost reductions
- Extremely effective design decision making tool
- Optimum design reached automatically under user guidance
- User friendly and intuitive
Who should attend?
modeFRONTIER has a wide range of benefits and can be applied to many applications from engineering design to business simulation model optimisation. You should attend if:
- You wish to understand the benefits to your organisation
- You hav heard about the product and would like ot take it for a "test-drive"
- You wish to develop your skill set
- You wish to experience the superior power of modeFRONTIER
- You woudl like to acquire some initial training following a Solution Validation Day
09:45 | Registration and refreshments
10:00 | EnginSoft and modeFRONTIER Introduction
10:45 | Excercise 1: Workflow Walkthrough
11:45 | Excercise 2: Process Integration
12:30 | Lunch
13:30 | Excercise 3: Optimisation & Sensitivity
14:30 | Excercise 4: Response Surface Modelling
15:15 | Wrap-up and close
"We consider modeFRONTIER to be a best-in-class tool which helps us design trains with best-in-class aerodynamic performance"
"Fuel consumption of upto 3% were achieved"
"modeFRONTIER has contributed to our understanding of the robotic cell design optimisation problems"
Save This Event
When & Where
EnginSoft is an international consulting firm operating in the field of Simulation Based Engineering Science (SBES). EnginSoft's team of complex simulation specialists possess extensive expertise in Process Simulation and Design Optimisation. We deliver complete solutions to our customers in various industries, including software, consulting services, training and research.