Target audience: Y2 teachers and primary English subject leaders
Course leader: Alison Bailey, Pathfinder consultant trainer
NB. The date and precise content of this session may change dependent on DfE and STA timelines for 2016-17.
This session gives Y2 teachers and subject leaders responsible for assuring accuracy of school assessments the opportunity to:
- consider appropriate evidence to underpin statutory reading assessments
- clarify the key indicators for each standard
- moderate together their assessment judgements of their pupils' writing attainment.
The course leader will provide guidance on standardisation and support moderation.
Teachers should bring with them:
- all the evidence underpinning their teacher assessment for reading for pupils whose assessments they wish to moderate
- copies of the 2017 statutory assessment requirements and exemplification (as available)
There is plenty of parking at the school.
Please check the Pathfinder Website for all booking conditions including payment / refunds / cancellations.