Actions and Detail Panel
Modern Slavery Training
Thu 15 June 2017, 10:00 – 13:00 BST
The training is aimed at professionals whose work may bring them into contact with enslaved, exploited and potentially trafficked persons or those who have the potential to be trafficked,
The Training is an opportunity for professionals to:
- Identify what is modern slavery.
- Recognise the signs that indicate a person may be trafficked.
- Understand typical behaviours demonstrated by trafficked persons.
- Overview of the processes to follow the National Referral Mechanism.
- Processes to follow and things to consider.
These trainings are open to any frontline professional who thinks they may come across slavery and trafficking in their day to day work