Module 11 – Administration - 09:30-11:30
To provide information and best practice on how to manage administrative tasks in Scouting.
- Record keeping
- Financial responsibilities
- Data Protection Act
Module 14 – Supporting Young People - 11:45-13:15
To enable adults working with young people to understand and meet their needs.
- Characteristics and influences
- Creating a supportive environment and responding to issues
Module 15 – Promoting Positive Behaviour - 14:00-16:00
To enable adults to promote positive behaviour and appropriately manage challenging behaviour in their section.
- Principles of promoting positive behaviour
- Responding to challenging behaviour