Actions and Detail Panel
Module 11 - Administration, Module 14 - Supporting Young People, Module 19...
Sat 14 January 2017, 10:00 – 16:00 GMT
Module 11 – Administration - 14:30-16:00
To provide information and best practice on how to manage administrative tasks in Scouting.
- Record keeping
- Financial responsibilities
- Data Protection Act
Module 14 – Supporting Young People - 12:45-14:15
To enable adults working with young people to understand and meet their needs.
- Characteristics and influences
- Creating a supportive environment and responding to issues
Module 19 – International - 10:00-12:00
To provide an international focus appropriate to their section and appreciate the global nature of Scouting.
- World-wide family of Scouting
- International aspects of the programme
- International events and activities
- Programme ideas