Friday 2nd December - 19:00-21:00
Module 16 – Introduction to Residential Experiences
To enable section leaders and supporters who may support residential experiences for young people, to understand the purpose that residential experiences play in Scouting.
- Residential experiences and their importance in Scouting
- Organisation and administration
- Nights Away permit scheme
Saturday 3rd December - 09:30-16:00
Module 38 – Skills for Residential Experiences
To enable adults to acquire the appropriate skills to plan and run successful residential experiences for the young people in their section.
- Practical skills for planning and running a residential experience
Module 18 – Practical Skills
To enable adults to gain and develop practical skills for the benefit of young people in their section.
- Range of practical skills
- Training others
Overnight camping available