Actions and Detail Panel
Money Matters Made Simpler!
Tue 23 May 2017, 10:30 – 13:30 BST
If you spend all your time managing the day-to-day activity of running your business, but struggle to know how much to charge clients, or how to manage your finances, it’s time to STOP and take stock.
This highly interactive half-day workshop is designed to help you focus on the money matters in your business.
We'll take a look at your pricing, checking that you are charging enough (but not too much). We'll make sure you are clear on how much money you want and need to make to satisfy your personal financial objectives, whether that's to grow your business to dizzy heights, to enjoy a lifestyle business or to generate income to give you financial security. And we'll review how you manage your finances, and what changes are needed, if any, to help you run your business better.
What will we do?
- Review your pricing, to ensure it is appropriate and competitive - and in line with the value you offer
- Explore financial security - what this means to you and how much your financial buffer should be
- Identify your financial objectives
- Consider ways to manage your finances to play to your strengths
Where and when?
- Boardroom, Keychange Charity, just 10 minutes walk from Waterloo (5 minutes from Lambeth North)
- Tuesday 23 May 2017 from 10.30am to 1.30 pm
- Drinks and snacks will be provided
What does it cost?
- Tickets cost £49 for early birds, rising to £60 two weeks before the event.
Need more information? Contact me.