★ Monthly Biz2Biz Berkshire Networking Lunch ★
At Grosvenor Casino Reading South on Wednesday the 19th October.
Our guest speaker: Andras Tasi - Social Media Expert
“Find Your Direction In Social Media”
Tickets are £15 per person and includes:
* A 2 course lunch from 12:30
* A chat over lunch
* Our Guest Speaker between courses
* A great opportunity to network in a friendly environment - please feel free to bring any promotional material.
* Each person will be entered into our Biz2Biz raffle to win a free meeting space and also 2 x Showbar tickets to one of our fantastic shows.
* Plus optional One on One sessions after 2pm.
* You are welcome to invite or bring a colleague, friend or associate.
–––––– MAINS ––––––
8oz* RUMP STEAK (Additional £2 surcharge)
All specially seasoned and cooked to your liking. Served with skin-on fries, red onion slaw, beer battered onion rings, half a grilled plum tomato and chargrilled mushroom.
GRILLED CHICKEN WITH LIME & HERB
Chargrilled skin-on chicken breast with a lime and herb dressing. Served with skin-on fries, red onion slaw, beer battered onion rings, half a grilled plum tomato and chargrilled mushroom.
SALMON NIÇOISE SALAD†
Freshly grilled salmon served on a crisp salad with free-range egg, fine beans, olives, baby potatoes and olive oil dressing.
SINGAPORE NOODLES WITH VEGETABLES
Broccoli, mushrooms, peppers and onions stir fried with spicy noodles in a fragrant soy and sesame dressing.
CHEESE & BACON BURGER
Chargrilled 100% beef burger, topped with cheese and bacon. Served in a glazed brioche bun with tomato, baby gem lettuce and mayonnaise, with a side of red onion slaw.
PRUNE & ARMAGNAC STICKY TOFFEE PUDDING
A rich, sticky toffee pudding with prunes steeped in Armagnac, served in a light custard.
PEACH & RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE
Peach & raspberry cheesecake topped with white chocolate ganache and served with raspberry coulis and fresh whipped cream.
VANILLA ICE CREAM
With a choice of toffee, chocolate or raspberry sauce.
Please confirm asap by replying to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or call us on 0118 402 7800