Clinical Governance Half Day – 23rd September 2016
The event will run between 9 and 12.30pm, and the agenda will cover clinical governance issues such as safety and audit outcomes. Attendance at these meetings is mandatory for clinical, administrative and clerical staff from the following sites where morning clinics have been cancelled: City Road, Homerton, St Ann's, Barking, Loxford and Potters Bar.
The following service meetings will be held at Birkbeck University, Malet Street, London, WC1E 7HX.
- Vitreo-retinal – Room B18
- Medical retina – Room B33
- Glaucoma – Room B36
- Paediatrics and strabismus – Room B20
- Cataract/corneal/external diseases – Room B35
The following service meetings will be held at Moorfields Eye Hospital:
- Adnexal – CTC Lecture Theatre, Moorfields Eye Hospital
- Optometry – Boardroom Ebenezer Street
The following service meetings will be held at the Institute of Ophthalmology
- Theatres – Main Lecture theatre
- Outpatients Administration – Ohri Theatre
All clinical activity will run as normal during the afternoons. Clinics at St. George's, Ealing, Northwick Park, Watford, Croydon and Bedford Outreaches will run as normal.
Registration for this event will close on 19th September 2016