Delivered by the renowned financial services sales expert Paul Archer, author of Everyday Selling and Selling with NLP and regular presenter at Society of Mortgage Professional's conferences.
Paul will share with you the latest sales techniques that are very relevant for the modern consumer. He'll show you how to plan for them using the lifeline financial planning tool and to coach rather than sell. It’s full of practical and useable techniques and strategies.
The Masterclass will be conducted personally by Paul, 35 years in the financial services sales business as salesperson, sales coach, training manager and independent sales consultant to hundreds of insurance and mortgage firms in the UK, USA, Middle East and Far East.
- Master prospecting so you never need to worry about new business again.
- Instantly build credibility and likeability and make a positive impact with your first impression.
- Learn the 3 secrets to trust so you can move the sale forward positively.
- Adapt your approach to suit your customer’s style and motivation.
- Revitalise your questioning and learn how to elicit soft facts in a conversational manner to reveal the need for insurance protection.
- Learn how to build a desire for your products
- Build a continual commitment from customers in a soft sell manner
- Tailor your offering and stand out amongst the crowd of mortgage advisers.
- Discover hypnotic selling techniques to build rapport and close your customer.
- Get to "yes" far quicker and far less painfully.
- Manage your Inner Game
- Receive a signed copy of Paul’s sales books
- Demonstrates the ability to illicit customer’s mortgage needs through demonstrating effective fact finding, questioning and listening techniques.
- Demonstrate the ability to illicit customer’s protection needs – health, life and home – through softened questioning and self discovery methods.
- Build a desire for the needs to be met through a package of regulated products.
- Plan and organises their work to meet commitments and goals
- Deal effectively with customers using sound interpersonal skills and communicating effectively.
- Build rapport, trust and sound relationships with customers.
- Deal effectively with customer concerns.
- Generate business referrals by delivering an appropriate level of service and seeking recommendations from clients
- Proactively build a network of opportunities to generate future business using a variety of marketing, client acquisition and prospecting methods to suit your business model.
- Demonstrate an ability to manage the psychological demands on a mortgage adviser to ensure optimal performance in the role.
Optional End Point Assessment
Optional assessment of your skills through video role-play. Conducted using Skype for Business video call, you will role-play with an “actor”, the video will be recorded and used as your evidence of achieving the required standard.
Who Should Attend?
- Qualified or newly qualified mortgage advisers looking to enhance their advisory skills and maximise their income potential.
- Existing mortgage advisers who want to give their customers a more fulfilled experience rather than a form filling exercise.
- Mortgage adviser trainers looking to improve their offering.
Where is the Training Being Held?
- Gloucester. The venue is just north of the city within 10 minutes of junction 10 of the M5. 5 minutes taxi from Gloucester main line station. Plenty of free parking. Premier Inn just 5 minutes walk
What's the Investment?
£349 including VAT per delegate, which includes:
- 2 days training, refreshments, lunch and all materials
- Full course workbook
- Signed copies of Paul's books - Selling with NLP, Everyday Selling, Rapportselling Tales
- A complete MP3 collection protection selling material
Do book early as we're limiting the number of delegates to 8 per course to ensure maximum learning. There'll be no other costs except overnight accommodation if you decide to stay over.
Save This Event
When & Where
Archer Training Ltd
Archer Training Ltd is a specialist training organisation focusing on sales, sales coaching and train the trainer. They are based near Cheltenham, Gloucestershire and have been running public training courses for over 10 years in the Gloucestershire area.