Delivered by the renowned financial services sales expert Paul Archer, author of Rapportselling Tales, Successful Selling Strategies for Engaging Customers.
In this 2 day exclusive workshop, you’ll learn how to seamlessly sell protection alongside your mortgage products, help the customer to buy the protection they so desperately need to ensure their lives and property are fully covered in the event of tragedy.
Paul will share with you the latest sales techniques that are very relevant for the modern internet savvy consumer who are quite comfortable to buy from the internet. He'll show you how to plan for them holistically using the lifeline financial planning tool and to coach rather than sell.
Indeed the word selling is received unfavourably by both advisers and customers nowadays, as such we don’t sell; we coach. This is the main principle behind the workshop. Allow the customer to buy a complete protection package having made the decision themselves not been forced to by an over-eager salesperson.
The Masterclass is equally suitable to someone new to the advisory business or someone who wants to refresh themselves as they are embarking on a protection selling model under the new RDR regime.
The workshop will be conducted personally by Paul Archer, almost 30 years in the financial services sales business as salesperson, sales manager, training manager and independent sales consultant to dozens of financial services firms in the UK and abroad.
Packed full of practical sales and communication tips, techniques and strategies, Paul will guide you through the holistic financial planning process which he’s dubbed Rapportselling, so you can turn these strategies into pure skill following the workshop.
A small group of 6 people will learn together, observe demos, enjoy new techniques, share ideas and be able to proactive under the watchful coaching eye of Paul.
Together we’ll cover:
- Sales foundations – the personal inner game and the value proposition you promote with customers
- The 3 elements of trust – when and how to ensure you nail these 3 elements very early on in the process.
- Pre-empting objections and later reservations – bringing in the subject of budget early on, the holistic package concept and signposting
- Coaching customers with CIGAR
- The Lifeline soft needs tool – a powerful, yet simple tool to aid a discussion about the client’s life, past, present and future, to explore their goals and ambitions for themselves. Totally holistic and in a coaching style.
- Earmarking and revealing gaps in protection, helping them to make a buying decision, using a question sting to help them see the absolute need for proving protection in their lives
- Advanced communication strategies – a curious questioning style, global listening and non verbal communications.
- Presenting and moving the sale forward – presenting the whole package, reading buying signals and gaining commitment
- The referral engine – how to obtain referrals in an industrial scale
Testimonials from previous sales courses
- "Morning Paul I would just like to say a big thank you for the last two days, I don't think I have enjoyed or gained so much from a training course before." Antony Cousins
- "Can I say, we were extremely impressed with your course and absolutely delighted to have taken part. The group took so much on board and I can already start to see them using the initiative with some things and we are only at day 1." Lee Samuels
- "Hi Paul, Just wanted to thank you for the recent sales skills training. I really enjoyed it and I know my team mates did too. Have started putting into practice and some of the tips really work Thanks once again" Lynn Selby
- "Hi Paul, thanks for Friday, thoroughly enjoyed it!! It was refreshing to attend a pure 100% sales focused course." Matthew Taylor
- "Hi Paul, Firstly, I wanted to say how much I enjoyed the Finance Sales Course last week. Not being a ‘natural’ salesperson I found I had to look at the sales process from a fresh perspective. My goals now are to take away what we went through and develop it into a style which can be repeated from client to client." Steve Curryer
The two days are packed full of workable and practical tips, techniques and strategies so you can implement these the very next day. No wallowing in theory over these two days – just workable methods.
Learning reinforcement will be provided with a pre and post course training package comprising daily emails and links to multimedia such as videos, MP3 podcasts and eBooks. This reinforcement will serve to remind you of your key learnings and assist you in applying in quickly to your advisory process. Paul is also available for personal coaching and mentoring following the event.
Book now by enrolling on line and you’ll be soon learning the very latest, provable sales techniques to package sell protection for your mortgage clients.
When & Where
Archer Training Ltd
Archer Training Ltd is a specialist training organisation focusing on sales, sales coaching and train the trainer. They are based near Cheltenham, Gloucestershire and have been running public training courses for over 10 years in the Gloucestershire area.