Actions and Detail Panel
Thu, 15 Jun 2017, 09:00 – Thu, 22 Jun 2017, 17:00 BST
Motivational Interviewing (MI) is a person-centred, directive counselling style for addressing the common problem of ambivalence about change.
This 2 day course introduces participants to the theory, principles, and practice of MI to help people make positive change.
Thursday 20th April and Thursday 27th April 2017
An eLearning module must be successfully completed in advance of the training days.
- Understanding the theory and practice components of MI
- Practising the skills and strategies of MI
- Working with clients who are “stuck”
- Pre-course work: successful completion of eLearning modules
- Certificate of Completion