Actions and Detail Panel
Movement ecology: integrating big data and mathematical modelling
Fri 14 July 2017, 10:00 – 17:00 BST
This meeting will bring together an audience with diverse expertise related to understanding animal movement. It marks the launch of the new Movement Ecology Special Interest Group within the British Ecological Society. We aim to stimulate conversation and foster strong inter-disciplinary collaborations to tackling cutting-edge questions in movement ecology research.
Place and time: Charles Darwin House, London on 14th July
- Dr Dora Biro (University of Oxford)
- Prof Paul Blackwell (University of Sheffield)
- Prof Edward Codling (University of Essex)
- Dr Lucy Hawkes (University of Exeter)
- Prof Jason Matthiopoulos (University of Glasgow)
We encourage all other participants to present either a poster or a 3-minute flash presentation. Please email us to let us know if you would like to take up this opportunity.