Moving forward with your Post-16 Education Performance Data
Our summer CPD programme for those responsible for Post-16 provision and/or performance across the Local Authority
A mix of presentations and workshops to:
- Build on your current practice
- Get the most out of your Learning Plus UK tools to improve outcomes
- Share your practice with others
- Network with other practitioners
- Learn about education reform updates and discuss how they are impacting on you
Measuring Post-16 progress and outcomes through the education reforms
An overview of the education reforms relating to Post-16 and the implications for Local Authorities regarding Post-16 provision, progress and outcomes.
How will you demonstrate the impact of your work at Post-16 during this time of transition?
1. Introducing the Post-16 LPUK Datadashboard and Post-16 Audir Tool
For those new to the Post-16 LPUK Datadashboard or in need of a refresher.
An overview of Post-16 LPUK Datadashboard and Post-16 Audit Tool, their key features, analysis and what's new for 2016-17, with the opportunity to go online and try out the individual tools.
Please bring your tablet or laptop along with you.
2. Sharing practice, using the Post-16 LPUK Datadashboard to improve provision and learner outcomes
For those who currently use the Post-16 LPUK Datadashboard
An opportunity to discuss how the datadashboard is used in Local Authorities, share current practices and identify areas for development.
- Learning Plus UK subscribers: £50 ex vat
- Non-subscribers: £100 ex vat
Add a 2nd delegate from the same organisation for the same event for just an additional £25
Non-subscribers: Delegate rate you paid will be deducted if you subscribe to any product from our 2016-17 Post-16 offer following this event
Existing subscribers: Delegate rate you paid will be deducted from any additions to your current 2016-17 subscription following this event
A light lunch and refreshments will be provided
An invoice will be raised on booking a place which is payable prior to the event.
Event Terms and Conditions can be found here