Moving forward with your Post-16 Education Performance Data
Our summer CPD programme for Heads of Sixth Form or those responsible for Post-16 provision and performance in schools, academies or colleges
A mix of presentations and workshops to:
- Build on your current practice
- Get the most out of your Learning Plus UK tools to improve outcomes
- Share your practice with others
- Network with other practitioners
- Learn about education reform updates and discuss how they are impacting on you
Measuring Post-16 progress and outcomes through the education reforms
An overview of the education reforms relating to Post-16 and the implications for schools, academies and colleges regarding Post-16 provision, progress and outcomes.
How will you demonstrate the impact of your work at Post-16 during this time of transition?
1. Introducing the Learning Plus UK Post-16 tools
For those new to Learning Plus UK tools or in need of a refresher.
An overview of each tool, with the opportunity to go online and try out the individual tools.
Please bring your tablet or laptop along with you.
Find out what new developments are planned for 2016-17 and how they can help you improve learner outcomes.
2. Sharing practice, using Learning Plus UK tools to improve provision and learner outcomes
For those who currently use Learning Plus UK tools.
An opportunity to discuss how you use them, share current practices and identify areas for development.
- Learning Plus UK subscribers: £50 ex vat
- Non-subscribers: £100 ex vat
Add a 2nd delegate from the same organisation for the same event for just an additional £25
Non-subscribers: Delegate rate you paid will be deducted if you subscribe to any product from our 2016-17 Post-16 offer following this event
Existing subscribers: Delegate rate you paid will be deducted from any additions to your current 2016-17 subscription following this event
A light lunch and refreshments will be provided
An invoice will be raised on booking a place which is payable prior to the event.
Event Terms and Conditions can be found here