Actions and Detail Panel
MS Project in 10 Steps, 1-hour FREE Seminar
Fri, 16 Mar 2018, 09:00
Seminar: MS Project in 10 steps
Speaker: Sarah Barnard, PCWorkshopslondon.co.uk
9:00 - Registration and Coffee
9:55 - Questions
- Step 2: Creating tasks,
- Step 3: Creating phases and summary tasks
- Step 3: Relationships between tasks creating the sequence of events,
- Step 4: Milestones and deadlines
- Sarah Barnard
- 24 years in IT Training.
- Started up 4 and sold 3 training companies in this time.
- Franchised one of these training companies, opened and managed 25 franchises.
- Won the IITT training award, Trainer of the Year, 2007.
- Now running and managing PCWorkhops, a company training Java programming, SQL and other IT Courses.
More About PCWorkshops
Fast tracked course for project managers
Taught by Industry Pros
Access to online course materials
Central London location close to Charing Cross and Embankment
BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT champions the global IT profession and the interests of individuals engaged in that profession for the benefit of all.