Multi Brand Fashion Pop Up in Berlin
Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Participation fee: £80 (+VAT)
Dates: 23rd- 30th November
The Department for International Trade (DIT) London Region is inviting London companies to supply goods for sale in a pop up shop for Mens and Womens contemporary fashion brands and accessories. Register your interest here to have the opportuntity to showcase your goods to local & national press and sell to the German market.
- Your goods will be sold on your behalf in the Pop-Up shop, for one week in the run up to Christmas. You will receive full revenue for any goods sold.
- We will showcase your goods to press and buyers. These introductions can help grow a business in Germany through wholesale and press channels
- The Pop-Ups are a unique opportunity to gain brand exposure with both consumers and on a dedicated launch event on Nov 24th to Press and Buyers
- Brands are not required to travel to the pop-up, but welcomed to attend for the launch event
Who should participate?
- London-based small and medium sized businesses (SMEs).
- Contemporary, Street and Denim Fashion companies across Menswear, Womenswear and Accessories- who have stock availability
When will the events take place?
- Pop Up selling dates: 23rd- 30th November - (stock to be received into Berlin by November 10th)
- Launch/Press &Trade Event: 24th November
What is the cost to participate?
- Participation fee: £80 (+VAT) due by October 19th
- Please register your interest here. We will contact eligible companies to start the registration process.
- Eligibility will be based on your application.
- Priority will be be given to London companies who are new to export or have not exported in the last 12 months
- All brands subject to selection process through third party German PR partner
Places are limited so please register early. The DIT reserves the right to decline applications.
DISCLAIMER: All stock and materials are sent at the risk of the company. DIT and BAM accept no fault or liability for any goods lost or damaged in shipment to the export market or in transit and storage to or at the venue or any premises overseas. This includes goods being shipped to the country and return shipments to the UK. Whilst the pop up sore store will be fully staffed, during opening hours , please do note the risk of theft which is prevalent in all city retail environments and which DIT and BAM accept no responsibility /liability for. Any goods that are damaged/shop soiled is also the responsibility of the company. Companies should consult with their insurance company/policy to ensure they are fully covered for loss, damage, fire and theft for shipment, storage and retail in or to an overseas market. It is the responsibility of the company to ensure goods arrive by the due date and DIT & BAM are not responsible for any delays of goods with couriers and customs. It is the responsibility of the company to ensure goods and materials are fit for purpose and in accordance with any regulations for the export market.