Actions and Detail Panel
Mumazing Group - Kent
Wed 21 December 2016, 10:00 – 13:00 GMT
Mumazing Mums go onto lead a life free of Mummy Guilt, reconnected with their purpose, finding harmony in their relationships as well as being a positive role model to their children.
As Mum's we have different responsibilities and we go through different emotions, such as guilt, stress, pressure, loneliness, learning how to juggle as well as be the bestest Mum we can be.
The Mumazing Group provides a safe space where you can come along be you in a place where you feel encouraged, empowered and supported whilst you are on your journey of motherhood and purpose.
By Joining our Community
• Discover how other Mums are able to juggle their life very successfully
• Find out how you can make that dream of yours happen without making any sacrifices
• Create a Life Style where you are Happy and Fulfilled
• Feel Supported and Encouraged towards the path you have chosen
• Be part of a supportive community where you can be the real you and not someone else
• Overcome any challenges or barriers you are facing towards your goals
• Find out the most powerful strategies and tools to transform your life
• Discover the obstacles that are stopping you and how you can get over them
• Overcome any limiting beliefs sabotaging your success
• Shine, feel free and live the life you only thought dreams were made of
• Discover the EASIER Route to Success by following the EASIER Mode
• Surround yourself with Likeminded Women on the same mission to you
• Spend more quality time with your Children
• Have some "me" time and feel fulfilled by doing so, without the guilt
• Have more energy & time to do the things you want and with the people who are important to you
The Group is a 12 Month Programme where you will immerse in a sea of Personal Development and Growth. Every month we cover a topic relevant.
The results and success the Mumazing Group Members have received are transformational.....
“Before I joined Mumazing, I had frequent feelings of overwhelm and guilt. I worried about funding my membership but have found it to be worth every penny. I really enjoy our meetings, the other fab members, and the motivation and accountability. I feel each month is priceless. I can honestly say that Lucy is one of the most grounded, honest and real people I’ve met, and she really cares.”Natalie, Mumazing Member
“In the spirit of ‘Love month’ I just wanted to thank you for everything you have done for me. I genuinely feel like a different person than when I came as a guest in September and I know a huge part of that is down to you and Mumazing. It really is a special thing you’re doing and I’m so grateful I joined. I so nearly didn’t go along that day but thank goodness I did.”George, Mumazing Member
First time to Mumazing? I would like to invite you as my Guest, select that option on here when booking.
If you have been before and would like to talk about Membership? then email me at email@example.com
To Your Happiness and Success
Kent Mumazing Group Leader