This group is for Mums! It is of particular interest to Mums of children aged 0 - 8 years, however, if you are wanting to come along to learn, be inspired and share, then this group is for you!
In this group you can expect:
- Monthly organised meetings
- Most of all you will meet likeminded women who understand that Motherhood is not always the picture we created in our heads prior to having children
- You will get a feeling that, you are not alone and build friendships and a support network that can benefit you
- Each session will be about support between the mums in the group
- There will also be a topic to each meeting i.e. How to look after yourself so you can look after your family - Make yourself a confident role model who will have a positive - Help you become aware of your expectations, limitations and barriers - Learn how to communicate effectively with your children when things get a bit rough.
- These sessions are confidential and non-judgmental so you will feel safe and can freely speak your mind, feelings and thoughts without feeling blame, shame or guilt!
For everybody who wants to be a more positive & focused mother figure, no matter what you are going through!